The shows have wrapped up, the after parties are just beginning and the photos are starting to trickle in.
Because I’m but a wee blogger with few useful opinions about clothes or designers, I thought I’d sum up Day One of New York Fashion Week with a list of ten questions that aren’t really important but are fun to ponder anyway.
- How many models do you think could fit into one of those enormous pantlegs Richard Chai sent down the runway?
- Why don’t more designers let their pets stomp the
- Who would have thought patchwork rainbow fur could look so chic?
- Are ankle straps cool when they’re not attached to anything?
- Does anyone else miss the days when Gretchen Jones bitched about creating dresses out of party supplies on Project Runway?
- Can I only wear Tadashi Shoji’s velvet column dresses for the rest of my life?
- Where are all the celebrities? (Shailene Woodley you obviously don’t count.)
- Seeing how Jeffrey Costello and Robert Tagliapietra are happy newlyweds, why wasn’t their collection more bridal?
- Do you think its a coincidence that pretty much every designer sent deep red down the runway today, or did they all meet up ahead of time to coordinate?
- How the heck will Jason Wu top his Target collection tomorrow during his runway show?
Any favorite looks from today?
[photo via The Cut]